Justice for Illinois' Wrongfully Convicted

There's Work To Be Done!

Submit an Illinois Case

If you would like to apply for sponsorship from JIWC please fill out the form below.  You don’t have to use this form. You might prefer to print it out and use it as a guide to answer the questions in a word-processing program such as Microsoft Word or Wordperfect. You would then email the file to info@jiwc.org. As a reminder JIWC only accepts cases of individuals currently incarcerated in Illinois. Sponsorship must be approved by a vote of our Board of Directors.